Tuesday 13 November 2012

The lead up to D-Day

Tomorrow is the final weigh in and the final fitness test.
I will take a photo, weigh in, run a 1km, measure stomach, thighs, arms etc, do sit and reach test and a flexibility test.

It will all show me how far i've come.. and if I've reached my goals I set out to get.

I'm pretty sure of the answers but I'll wait till tomorrow to give you all the final answer!

I did ask a question to myself and all other females in another blog. It was 'will we ever as females be satisfied with how we look'? I do know that I am not completely satisfied, but i've identified when I feel the best - when I exercise, that arvo and the day and the next one I feel the best. If its a walk, a run or a weights session - this is what we need to remember. Not only is exercise good for our bodies - but I'm sure its good for our minds. Or its what makes me feel the best anyway!

Stay tuned for tomorrows results... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment