Thursday 8 November 2012

0.6kg to go

It feels so good to get back into exercise!

I spent nearly 2 weeks just trying to get through the day being sick and coughing but unable to cough and sinus problems, so didn't do any exercise and tried to live on lemon water. So I weighed in yesterday and was 0.1kg up. 64.5kg. Thats still pretty good, and I was happy to only have put on that small amount!

It does mean though that I have a bit of work to do to get to where I want to be by next Wednesday. Only a week and 0.6kg to get to my goal for this challenge.

I'm trying to ramp it up and do as much exercise as I can. Not long left. After this I hope to still get to my goal of 60kg. After this 12 weeks is over though I want to only do the two nights of gym plus tennis once a week so thats 3 nights a week, and with eating well I should still be able to slowly drop and/or maintain.

Wish me luck for the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment