Thursday 11 October 2012

Confessions...

I have begun to get complacent I think... I need to be a) logging all my calories again and b) doing the workouts again!

I am still doing the Monday and Wednesday workouts and they are great, RPM, and then a group PT session which I thoroughly enjoy. The other days are becoming harder... Not sure why - maybe I'm getting bored of it? Anyway the reason doesn't matter - the key is to start doing it again!

I find that any break in the routine puts me off, and doing the fun run and then not having done some sessions and I'm off track! I feel like my calories are bad, but in fact I think they're pretty good. I'm still not binging on chocolate (I had two pieces of 95% dark chocolate today with my coffee but for 35 cals each they aren't too bad!), and I haven't had a big alcohol night, but I know in my heart I'm not being as good as I could be.

This weeks Wednesday weigh in though didn't show a bad loss... but a GREAT one! 1.6kg down this week to 66.2kg. I weighed myself twice, then a couple of hours later just to check it was right! The fun run must have helped, but also - all females know this I think - there is one stage in the week where you are lightest, and I think I jagged weigh in this week as the lightest day! Next week therefore I don't even know if I'll lose weight haha but keep my head up and keep going.

There are a couple of things motivating me to keep going:

1) There is only 5 weeks left! It's ridiculous to stop now
2) I still have my baby belly and even though I'm smaller in weight, this is so hard to lose so I need to keep putting in the effort
3) My little sister bought the MB cook book and is logging foods and exercise and seeing it is making me want to keep doing it too! Good work Melly Bell you are inspiring me!
4) I only have 3.2kg to my goal for this program, and only 6.2kg till my overall goal. Now is the time everyone stops, these last few kg are the hardest to lose.

Now I have confessed it all I need a good kick and to keep going. The foods are great and I'm loving the recipes - but no cutting corners, all exercise must be done! I need to fit in another run this weekend, saturday afternoon or sunday, I might not be able to do the full SSS sessions but I will try (tried this morning but interrupted from my little girl waking up!), I will try again, and if all else fails I have the DVDs and I can go for a run.

NO EXCUSES! 3.2kg to go till my goal and 5 more weigh ins... I CAN GET THERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment