Wednesday 24 October 2012

week 9

So its week 9 and we're in the last third of the transformation!

I've nearly gotten to my original goal - I was happy with this week's loss of 0.5kg, the weight loss will slow down now and thats ok, with 0.2kg last week and 0.5kg this week thats still pretty reasonable i'd say! My weight as of this Wednesday's weigh in was 65.5kg woohoo! unfortunately I still dont fit perfectly into my Diesel jeans! I fit into them... but just not perfectly which I want to by the end of this. 3 weeks to go I guess.

MB has introduced something for the last 4 weeks which are called 'accelerator days' which are Tuesdays. This means no carbs... including fruit! Its so hard to eat that many calories without carbs and to feel full! I realised how many I eat actually which is probably really bad. I love muesli bars though so thats where alot of mine come from I think. Anyway I think thats what helped with the loss this week. These days are good I think and meant to kick start your body into being faster through changing what you put into it... good idea I think.

I have a wedding this week - so by getting a tan Thursday i've ruled out exercise Thur, Fri and Saturday! Then due to the wedding commitments Sunday will be out too I'm pretty sure so this week will be a bad week probably! Ah well there will be weeks like that and not much I can do about it I don't think.

See how I go but getting there for sure... 63 is the goal but I'd be happy just to have 63 at the start of the number, which means 63.9kg and i'd be rapt! this means my goal is 1.6kg away with 3 weigh ins left... losing only 0.5kg a week I might not make it especially with the wedding this week, but I'll try!


1 comment:

  1. Great work on almost reaching your goal! I am sure you can get there and fit into your jeans very soon

    ReplyDelete