Wednesday 17 October 2012

The weigh in

This week is week 8 and we are 2/3 of the way through the program. Its hard to believe, but at the same time its great! Things have become routine and the eating and drinking is just normal now.
My husband is helping to cook a couple of nights a week and my nights at the gym are routine now.

I must say I'm very lucky and blessed and give a shout out to my lovely husband who has supported me so well over the past 8 weeks! He cooks my meals without oil, salt, enjoys them - doesn't complain at all! We had a salad this week - a beetroot, lentils and fetta salad. And my darling hubby ate the whole thing, said it was nice (granted he had a tbone steak with it!) but no complaining at all. This makes it soooo much easier to do this! I love the food but could see how a guy eating this night after night could complain. We have things for example butter chicken with more lentils than chicken which I love! But he could easily complain about it, being a red blooded male, but never has... I'm very lucky. I think he may be benefiting from the foods being lower in cals too!

So weigh in. This week after my huge loss last week I was only hoping to remain the same.. lose a little bit would be fantastic but mostly just be the same... and I lost 0.2kg! I was rapt! I hadn't done all the exercise last week even though I tried - but ate really good so its great that its still happening. So on weigh in day yesterday I was 66kg even. 3kg to go and 4 weigh ins left!


I have tried on my clothes I'm aiming for and most fit now yay! But there are two things I want to wear that I am only a few cm and maybe a kg or two off fitting into - my diesel jeans, and my yellow rome dress. I could probably wear both now but in a week or two I think they'll be fitting great! This is very very very exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment