Wednesday 3 October 2012

Halfway and 4.8kg to go

My last post was wrong... oops! I wasn't half way - but I am now! 67.8kg at today's weigh in. Only a 400g loss this week but still pretty good. My body doesn't usually lose 1kg a weeks so I was under no illusion that that was going to last! Thought i'd post a half way photo too for all of you interested to see. Wont do a full body shot - but you can tell from my face and shoulders how I've trimmed down a bit! I'll leave the full body shot for the end...



So today I am officially under my wedding weight - 67.9kg was my wedding weight! Its a bummer that my body has changed but it just means I need to work harder to tone more and need to get lower than I have been before!


I thought today I'd post about something alot of females feel - consciously or sub consciously. I have now lost 5.4kg in 6 weeks, and its strange but you think i'd feel heaps smaller all the time - 5kg or so smaller! But you only feel smaller for about a week or two at most I think. Then you start feeling as big as you were before... I think once you get to one goal (my first one was my jeans to fit good) then you are happy... then you start trying on the clothes on your next goal, and you start just feeling more like you did before! Its a strange thing, and maybe why females never feel satisfied with the weight that they are at. I am hoping to get to 63 now - so mmm 4.8kg to go in 6 weeks. Very achievable I think if I can keep my butt moving and keep food under control (I overdosed on caramel rice cakes recently - still within my calories but cant be good eating too many processed foods like that so my new goal is to eat more fruit and veggies for snacks!). I hope that when I get to that weight I'll be happy - but I wonder whether we are ever really happy as females?

I'll wait and see - and you guys will know after 6 weeks I guess if I end up happy or still feeling sluggish even after losing - if I get there - it will be 10.2 kg all up. Wait and see how I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment