Sunday 30 September 2012

The new goal...

So I've made a big decision, and thats to change my goal I'm aiming for with this 12 week challenge!

I've decided to change what I wanted to achieve from doing this program - actually not true - the clothes I want to fit into are still the same, but its become apparent to me that since having a baby my body has changed! Yes ok for those of you thinking I'm insane and that was always going to be the case, I guess I should have known that my stomach would be different, I was living in denial I think! I am about the same weight I was for my wedding, pre baby, but don't fit into the clothes I did as well as I want to.

I knew that my body had changed but I find that strange that my 68kg then was so different to my 68kg now! Disappointing! But the good thing is that I still have 6 weeks to go. I'm half way now - and I've lost 5kg so far. So my aim is not just to get to 65, but to get to 63kg. I've done better than I thought so far, and so now I don't want to slacken off - I need another goal which is still achievable, so I wont be stupid and say 60kg, cos that wont happen in 6 weeks... well not with looking after 6 months old Bella it wont happen anyway! 63kg might be achievable, but also should make me try a bit harder. I cant stop now when I'm only half way, and I have the potential to get even better!
After the 12 weeks I think I'll try to get to 60kg... depends how the next few weeks go I guess, but this food is great, and thats 80% of the effort so I'll still try to get there before I change to maintain state I think.

Paris Dress - from Rome, worn in Paris!
My clothes I fit into now like I wanted to - my Levi Jeans :) yay!

Clothes I still want to fit into a bit better -

My paris dress, Diesel Jeans, and both dresses from Italy. All of these things now I can get on and they do up (YAY first step!) but the most important step is being able to feel comfortable in them and therefore wear them.

So although I'm actually now at the weight I wanted to be at - I still have a fair way to go.

Revised Goal for the next 6 weeks is 63kg... and I'll be working working working to get there!


No comments:

Post a Comment