Tuesday 11 September 2012

Do I feel skinny?

This morning I woke up quite excited - after eating well all week and exercising great, and overcoming my shake issues, I really wanted to get on the scales and see how all my work had done, had it paid off? I had weighed myself on Monday and I was 70.5, but we all know that a couple of days can change the weight!

I woke up and thought... oh no I don't 'feel' skinny today. Its a weird concept and I don't know if I'm alone in it, but some days I just feel skinnier than others, and its proven to me that on those days I'm often lighter than the others! So this morning I gave myself a pep talk, "Its ok, anything under 71 will be good, I only lost 0.7 last week so really any sort of loss today is ok" jumped on the scales and it said 70.0! after turning it on and off again and testing it 3 times I accept it - I've lost 1.2kg yay!

I dont know what it is about this program though, I didn't need to feel skinny to lose the weight, I'm rarely hungry (if I am I eat something!) I can eat stews, lasagne, pies, BREAD!, pasta, chocolate, I'm not starving myself and I'm loving the food - my hubby is loving it too which makes this even easier.

If you can get your butt up and do the exercise 6 days a week (only 3 real 'hard' sessions) and eat well with portion control... things are fine! Saturday I didn't get a chance to eat all my snacks, so instead had a couple of glasses of red wine with dinner saturday night. I feel like an advertisement but I think I'm just amazed that for this effort I'm putting in I'm really seeing results. Loving it.

5kg to go for the goal this round.. If I make it to 65kg It will be the only time I can remember in my LIFE ever being that small... 5kg to go and 9 weeks to go... so that means a little over 0.5kg a week and Im there... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment