Sunday 9 September 2012

Two weeks down... (& about me)

So I'm two weeks into the 12 week body transformation by Michelle Bridges and just decided to start a blog.
Actually slightly not true - there is a prize for good/inspiring blogs this week and reading some of them made me think that writing one myself might actually be good for me and stop me ranting and raving to my husband, non stop, 24 hrs a day about this challenge!

So a bit about me - I have a 24 week old daughter (25 weeks tomorrow!) and I'm trying to lose my baby weight which I had from her.

I live sort of in the bush out in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia, and we live on a 220Acre property so I run around here a bit.

I'm 27 and to put numbers out there, was 73.2kg when I started this and am aiming for 65kg by the end. Last wednesday on weight in day I was 71.2, so slowly getting there and on track!

I think I'll just summarise the last couple of weeks, as through looking through other blogs I've realised that long blogs are BORING and its much better to breeze through them and have a giggle or 'me too!' moment rather than hear about every single thing that happened, or time that person sneezed that day.

So the first week - RPM sucked. The instructor was awesome but WHY do people like something which hurts your butt so much? doesnt make sense to me - and the instructor said 'it doesnt get better the more you do it'...?!!

The exercise made me feel great and the food was fantastic so I was rapt. I was 71.7kg on the first weigh in so was sooo excited to have lost so much in the first few days!

The second week was still good and the food was getting better and I was getting used to the site. I did my first saturday session - which I named 'Stupid Saturdays' cos they kill me! but afterwards I can almost feel the weight that has fallen off... so its good in that way!

Second weigh in I was 71.2kg, and to be honest was a bit shattered. I know 0.7kg is meant to be good but for the first week and the effort of the first SSS (1016CAL over 1:45min) I thought I was up for a least a kg... not to be.

Thats it for week 2. Will update for this week and hope for better numbers for week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment