Wednesday 12 September 2012

The black hole

Its midway through week 3 and I think i've hit the spot between, 'gosh this is hard eating & training like this' and the best stage - 'routine stage'.

Goal weight (6 weeks pregnant)
I get up still a bit annoyed that I need to exercise and try to fit it in, but not quite annoyed enough to complain - I just get on with it. I am a bit fitter, so I need to work harder to get the cals up (last night I needed to run 1km on the treadmill after a boxing class to get over 500cals :(  ). I eat lunch/dinner and alot of the time now feel like something 'sweet' after it, or really feel like something I used to eat like a big homemade pizza drowning in cheese, and then realise I cant eat it. I'm stuck now in this place of less motivation than the first week - you get in a sort of headspace which is 'I'm losing weight, i'll be fine' and wanting to eat something bad, and the new place that is 'a) I'm not at my goal weight and still have 5kg to go, and b) this is a lifestyle! keep going!'.



Its a hard place and I was warned that the 3-4 weeks part is quite hard. But what has helped is everyone around me knowing what I'm doing. If I fall off the bandwagon I'll be someone who has failed. I am not that someone, and failing is not something I do.


The night before my daughter was born

I sometimes think that at the end of this it will be about November. My daughter will be about 8 months old, and I hope to get pregnant again maybe June/July next year... then I think OMG after another baby I'll need to do this again! Mindset mindset mindset.... lifestyle lifestyle lifestyle... but still...!

Keep going for the moment is all I can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment