Sunday 9 September 2012

To train once, or go all out?

Today is Monday and the third week of the 12wbt.

My dilemma for today is do I train today, try to fit a run or dvd session in while my 5.5 month old daughter sleeps, and meanwhile the house gets more and more dirty (hard to keep clean in amongst all the time taken for training/cooking etc!) or do I just wait for tonight when I have my RPM session planned?



I have been seeing alot of the 12wbt'rs are doing more than one session a day and I feel like I'm caught in the middle, do I train in the day AND tonight? That might a) make me lose heaps more weight as the training is compounded with more training and eating really well, or will it b) make me lose motivation too early in the 12 weeks and think 'its too hard doing this every day'. So far I've taken the 'don't want to lose motivation' road - still training, but only what the recommend and no more.



Do I risk not losing as much as I really want to? Maybe... but I also want this to be a continual thing, and burning myself out too early might mean that I want a 'day off' here and there. Consistency is key, not going crazy and burning myself out I think... thats for today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment